Having used Habari since 2011, I went about making plugins that I needed for desired functionality and themes, or forks of themes, to customize the Habari experience.
- Plugin that inserts a QR Code at the bottom of the print version of a page
- PDF Export
- Plugin that allows posts to be exported as PDF. Works best with themes that have style rules for the printed page.
- GPlus Author
- Plugin that inserts a link element into Blog header, so that one can link Google+ profiles
- Plugin that inserts a message at the bottom of Habari's ATOM feed
- Plugin to manipulate feed titles and descriptions so that users know what they are subscribing to, instead of have having one name and description for everything.
- Dark theme, though only main background is dark to ensure readability, for Habari based on a mix of K2, Charcoal, and Mzingi.
- Child theme of RDarkness that uses a lighter color scheme than its parent. This theme requires RDarkness to function, but can be converted into a standalone theme.
- Fork of original Habari mobile theme that moves some backend things around and contains print style rules, to accomodate devices with native printing capabilities.